The price for Safari vairies depending on what type of safari you choose. For this reason you will not find a fixed price on this page. You need to contact us and tell us about your thoughts, then we can calculate the price for this and give you a quote. The deposit is 1000$ per person. If the safari is combined with a climb your deposit will be 1400 $ for climb and safari
The price includes the following
- A general feel-good, knowing your driver guide receive proper payment: 30 USD pr day for english speaking.
- Tip, is included in the above mentioned salary. Meaning you do not tip after the Safari, as this is already done.
- Transfers between the airport and your hotel
- 2 nights at a hotel in the area, an overnight stay before and after the safari – unless you are also climbing. Then this will be customised to fit you iternary
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfers between your hotel and the gate of the nationalpark
- Entry fee for the park – the fee is different depending on which park you want to visit. Serengeti and Ngrorongoro being the most expensive
- Water in the safari car
- Professional guide
- An adventure of a lifetime
The price depends on the following
- Number of days. The entry fee for the park is per entry
- What park you choose. As mentioned Ngorongoro and Serenget are more expensive than Taranguire, Lake Manyara or Arusha National parks.
- Hotel. What kind of hotel you want and where the hotel or lodge is situated. Staying at a lodge inside the park will save you entry fees, but is much more expensive than accommodation outside the park
- Food and beverage at the hotel. You can choose to buy including meals or choose to pay yourself on location.
- Language. If you need a Spanish speaking guide, this will cost extra as they have a higher salary
This package does NOT include:
- Flights – we recommend you book these well ahead to get a good price. Try momondo.com or skyscanner.net
- Visa to Tanzania. Can be obtained on arrival at the Tanzanian airport and costs 50 USD
- Vaccines – talk to your doctor
- Travel insurance – Get one. Just do it!